This guest post was written by my friend, Chickbug, who so kindly came out of retirement when I asked if she would fill in for a day.
Almost three years ago I started a blog and almost three weeks ago I ended it. And in these three weeks I have felt completely lost. It was like my best friend just disappeared without warning. Except I did have warning. I thought long and hard about the decision to stop blogging. And while I do think I made the best decision...I didn't know it would be so hard! And so I want to take this opportunity to write mini-one sentence blogs on everything that has been floating around in my head during my blog withdrawal.
- I want to set resolutions for 2010 but I'm feeling too disconnected with myself to consider what those goals should be.
- I'm 31 and made out with a 40-year-old on NYE...what should my age limit be?
- My anxiety has come back full throttle and I have had to work hard to not feel defeated by it.
- The 40-year-old is just not that into me.
- But Stella feels like she has her groove back.
- The Hangover, Avatar, Glee and Sandra Bullock should not have won Golden Globes (in my opinion).
- I need to stop talking about how much I love my job because I feel as if it annoys people.
- Should I go back into therapy?
I miss you guys. Thanks Mandy, for letting me back into the cool crowd for a day.